大学生二人英语口语对话材料
Dennis: What the heck! He cut himself.
呀呀的。他居然给自己动刀子。
Lorry: What’s going on? Who got cut? I’ve got Band-Aid.
发生什么了?哪个割伤了?我有邦迪。
Dennis: Relax. It’s this cool doctor. He felt pain in his stomach. He thought it was acute appendicitis and operated himself.
放松。是这个大夫了。他感觉自己腹部疼痛。他就感觉是急性阑尾炎。然后就给自己做手术了。
Lorry: He’d better be right about that.
他没判断失误吧。
Dennis: Of course, he was. He got recovered several days later.
当然没了。几天将来,他康复了。
Lorry: He is something, isn’t he? But I have my doubts.
他是非常了不起。但我有点儿怀疑.
Dennis: What? Don’t you believe it?
什么?你不相信?
Lorry: Well, it’s just too good to be true. Every famous doctor has a story. How could he stay cool when he was under anesthetic?
写得太虚假了。每一个名大夫都有我们的传闻。在麻醉状况下,他如何可能维持清醒啊!
Dennis: Come on! I have the photos of the operation. You are just jealous.
得了。我有手术照片呢。你是嫉妒其他人吧。
Lorry: No, I’m not. Why should I be? That’s ridiculous! I may not be famous now. But people will know me as Dr. Lorry Bill someday.
才没。我为何要啊?太搞笑了。我目前是没知名度。但总有一天,会有人了解我洛丽比尔大夫的。
大学生二人英语口语对话材料
Ann: What should I do?
我该如何解决啊?
Lily: What have you done?
你干什么啦?
Ann: I entered for volunteer for a very important meeting.
我报名参加一个非常重要的座谈会的志愿者。
Lily: It is a fine thing.
这是好事啊。
Ann: But the requirement is having good oral ability and good pronunciation.
但需要是要有好的口语能力,好的语音。
Lily: Oh? And what do you worry about?
哦?你在担忧什么?
Ann: Both of them, and you know, I am always very nervous when I talk to unfamiliar superiors.
两个都担忧,而且你了解的,我在和上级说话的时候一直紧张。
Lily: Oh, I know.
哦,我了解。
Ann: You must help me, and this is a great chance to practice myself.
你肯定得帮我,这个一个训练我们的好机会。
Lily: Ok, it’s my pleasure.
好,非常乐意。
大学生二人英语口语对话材料
Bob: Have you heard of The Beat Generation?
你听说过垮掉的一代吗?
Tom: What?
什么?
Bob: The Beat Generation, and it refers to a group of writer who lived and became famous at the 1950s to 1970s in American.
垮掉的一代,这是指美国五十年代到七十年代成名的一群作家。
Tom: Why called they the Beat Generation?
为何称呼他们为垮掉的一代?
Bob: Their thoughts and behavior were strange and crazy, and most of the representative men were all gays and junkies.
他们的思想和行为非常奇怪疯狂,而且大多数的代表人物都是同性恋和吸毒者。
Tom: Wow, they were crazy, weren’t they?
哇,他们疯了,不是吗?
Bob: They were just dissatisfied with the policies of government.
他们只不过对政府的政策不满。
Tom: Why did they take drugs?
为何他们要吸毒呢?
Bob: It might be their way of showing their dissatisfaction.
这是他们表达不满的一种方法吧?
Tom: I wouldn’t do something bad to myself.
我是不会做伤害我们的事情的。